Wasted space now reclaimed

So I'm looking at the page there..probably the one you're looking at right now, and I noticed that there was a big blank space to the left of everything. "Well," I thought, "How can I get the text to stretch that far?" Then I remembered the Edit HTML link in the Layout tab.

Went into the Outer Wrapper of the CSS section and changed the width attribute in the #outer-wrapper from 660px to 860px. Then I changed the width in #main-wrapper from 410px to 610px. There. Now the text shifts over into that blank spot (due to the outer-wrapper) and stretches across to hit the sidebar (due to main-wrapper). I feel so smart now.

1 comment:

  1. Check it out with this! This is my timey wimey detectah! Goes ding when there's stuff. Also, you can boil an egg at thirty paces. Whether you want to or not, actually, so you've got to stay away from hens -- It's not pretty when they blow...

    ReplyDelete

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..