11-22-09

Two things I'm excited about: 1) I donated $65 to this missions group to provide blankets for new Afghan mothers. Link here. 2) I bought Phil Wickham's new CD - Heaven & Earth. Now all I have to do is..OH! I need to download vCast to get my phone drivers working again. I like to listen to music off of my phone, and so far I've been missing the drivers for transferring music onto it. I'll go do that after I finish this thing. Another cool thing is: I'm at the new library in Fort Collins. What's it called? I don't remember. Let me go look it up. Council Tree Library. It's the second floor of a new outdoor mall complex in southeast Fort Collins. Not very big on normal tables..they're into this retro comfy-chair look, but I can manage. Anyhow, that's about all. Let me go get those drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..