Simple Update (as if you haven't gotten enough already)

So I had this job opportunity open up over the weekend for a janitor position at work. All I have to do is call this one lady at the church. I'm planning on doing that tomorrow morning maybe before school. Boy, I hope I can pick up something.

On another note: we're heading over to Loveland this evening for a visit with some friends. The excuse is to watch football, but none of us is very into football (even if Dad professes to be a fan). But it'll be good to visit with those guys anyway.

Yet another note, I tried looking over the jQuery API and couldn't quite figure it out. In addition to that, I researched Google Chrome theme builders and figured out how to do it manually in addition tothe little programs that do it for you. And, of course, I got all the videos listed below uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..