Update on Youtube Uploads

    So I am currently uploading all the animation videos that haven't been uploaded to my channel. They include the following:
  • John Wayne Horse Mount
  • Horse and Rider

I have more, but they are bigger than average, so I won't post them now. Well, maybe I will if I think hard enough. They're not really THAT big; just 2MB each. I can do it. The last one (Horse and Rider) was 600K...

The other two that I can upload now are Walk in-Roll out, Slave Driver and Spaceman. I'm still not 100% sure on the Basketball Stars Original.

Yes, I will do it. Right now, even!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..