12-25-09

Merry Christmas! Okay, that's out of the way. Now onto better and cooler things, such as the gingerbread house and presents!



The gingerbread house....it went okay! I got it glued together which was very painful, but after that, it was pretty much a piece of cake. Pun. Anyhow, here's the requested and thereafter promised picture.

On top of that, some of you may know that I am working on growing a bonsai ficus tree. Well, happy days! Yesterday, my Uncle and Aunt came down from Longmont and gave me a fully-grown bonsai ficus from McGuckins. Aww yes! So now I have TWO to take care of ;). Picture of THAT too...

What else? Not a lot, really. Just a little bit of..I dunno. Whatever. Programming, school's over and we're just waiting for the new year and becoming three-day fish for each other since everybody's home.

Happy times otherwise. And not much else to say. Bu-bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..