Rubik2

I tried the MasterTheCube.com video tutorial on solving the Rubik's Cube. I got it almost finished and then the author made a mistake (prematurely solved it), beat himself on the head a couple times, tried it again and then gave up. Plus, he cared more about his sawed off thumb and therefore wouldn't get to the point. Also he mumbles, and I can hardly understand him.



So I broke down and tried watching Dan Brown's videos on the Rubik's cube. He seems to me to be a pretty talented orator, and so he was extremely easy to understand. I would go with his tutorial if I could choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..