Rubik

So...we bought a Rubik's Cube last month, and as soon as I got home (I don't like them that well), I mixed it up and it has now been sitting for 2 weeks without anyone touching it. I guess none of us like it. Well, just today I took the initiative to go reasearching, because to me, the thing absolutely has no logic to it. However, I've been proven wrong. I've yet to try this tutorial, but I think it'll work.



Masterthecube Youtube Channel

Dan Brown Rubik Tutorial - Enter his channel at your own risk. Even with no sound he reminds me of a slight freak.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..