Youtube Shorts - Sony Vegas Testing

Recently (I think I mentioned this before) I found a trial version of Sony Vegas 10 Pro, an excellent piece of software for video mixing in Windows. Well, from Christmas until New Years, I took four videos which I later (just today) finally mixed up at the fastest possible framerate.

See how you like them by watching:
Just in case you were wondering, PPS Classic is still in the process of being converted. I'm also planning a nice intro for them, so such things as lipsynchORswim's Holy Living Man videos will be up soon: as soon as I can get the intros and credits (and no they will not be too long ;)) mixed in.

4 comments:

  1. Your videos are neat! :)

    Thank you for your comment on our blog. No, I did not get take a picture of the moon when it turned orange, sorry. I pray you have a great day.

    ~Rebekah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I meant to ask you what is APOD?
    ~Rebekah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. APOD stands for "Astronomy Picture of the Day."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Thanks! I went and looked at some of their pictures and they are really neat!!!

    ~Rebekah~

    ReplyDelete

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..