Classic Animation

I just completed uploading two preview videos for the all new Youtube playlist: Classic Animation featuring my very own animations from twelve years ago! And you will HATE them!!


And a quick update on the actual animations themselves: four videos have been successfully converted and are being edited for uploading. Two are fairly long and two are moderately long, so they will be actually uploaded when I get to a faster connection, tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also, with a bit of cyberstalking or whatever..I've found the original writer and creator of Holy Living Man. I'll be uploading a few of these videos in time, once I get them credited correctly with his username (lipsynchORswim).

A quick side note..I sound like I'm speaking to the masses of fans I have, but I don't have that many fans. I should advertise or something..I hear if you get enough views on your videos, you can qualify for promoting which is like $2.50 per 1000 views or something. I dream of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..