Comments.....

As much as I like comments, I really don't like them..here.

A few days ago I decided to change my comments display settings to show below the post, which involved activating post pages and changing a dumb little setting. And it caused all of my comments to disappear! What's up with that?

So anyway, I don't know if I want to complain or something. They say that for some cases, like when you move to a custom domain, the comments are still there, but they're not being displayed and it has to be fixed.. But nobody mentioned when you change display settings for comments.

2 comments:

  1. Shucks! Sometimes I really dislike technology...especially when it does things it's not supposed to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. I just realized something though. I've saved all of my comments-approval emails. So maybe I can just replicate every single one as a 'name/url' type and still have them! Of course, the timestamps would be off, but that's nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..