Free Websites Lost

Somewhat disappointing news: The "Summer Home" of PPSStudios (hosted on WebSamba) closed down on me, as WebSamba decided they couldn't keep free hosting alive. So I'm down to one free website, and they're high enough on the Google listing that I don't think I'll have any problems from them any time soon.


They've closed me off...but remember that my active coding that I decide to make public is going to http://ppsstudios.brinkster.net.


Of course, most of the stuff I develop, I keep on my own personal IIS (which is dynamic and I don't want to keep using No-IP for hosting a website, even though it works..kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..