11-9-07

84% on a math test.  Wow I haven't done that well since, well, College Algebra three or four years ago.  This brings my average for Calc 2 up to 82.5%.  Looks like I might just pass the class (and get a high GPA to boot). 
 
Anyway, it's Christie's birthday, so check out http://www.youtube.com/depwl9992 for the latest videos (one of which we recorded last night for the birthday and the very newest that we did a couple months ago).  Everyone who's seen the basketball video has just about laughed their heads off.  So hope you enjoy that one too.  I'll keep the birthday video featured for a little while, then I'll go back to the "most recent."
 
Cowman update:  it is NOT coming along.  The director is fairly busy with her senior year of high-school, so she hasn't had much time to mix any of the videos.  But hopefully I can get ahold of MY legos so that I can work on a video of my own (yeah right).
 
That's all for now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment loud, comment often. But comment on the content!

All comments are filtered through to my email, so your spam will never make it. Unless, of course, you wanted to try injection attacks into my email, which would probably not happen since Blogger just tells me that a comment is awaiting moderation and doesn't bother to tell me what it says. I trust Blogger like that..